Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by "Ramaswamy, Muthu" <mr...@gers.com> on 2002/09/14 02:12:45 UTC

Need help to reset the Envelope.

Hi All-

Currently I am using Beta 3 Release.

I need to reset the replace a new SOAPEnvelope for my outgoing messages. So
I created a handler, registered it in the response Flow.

In my handler class I have specified the following:

public class xferHandler extends BasicHandler
{
   public void invoke(MessageContext msgContext) throws AxisFault
   {
      Message      resMsg  = msgContext.getResponseMessage();
      SOAPEnvelope resEnv  = resMsg.getSOAPEnvelope();
      SOAPEnvelope mynewEnv= new SOAPEnvelope(); // a dummy envelope
      resMsg.getSOAPEnvelope().setEnvelope(mynewEnv);
   }
}

Doing so doesn't reset the response message with my new envelope.

Any issues here? How can I replace with a new envelope through the response
handlers.

Thanks.,

-Muthu