Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by Sreekumar P <sr...@cygnus.stpp.soft.net> on 2003/09/02 07:22:55 UTC

Difference between Struts and Turbine?

Hello,

I am totally new to turbine. What is the difference between Struts and
Turbine? Are they trying to achieve the same goals? If so which is
better one? Which one is more popular? If I have to start Turbine where
should I start with? Is there any tutorial available?

Regards
SK

Re: Difference between Struts and Turbine?

Posted by "Henning P. Schmiedehausen" <hp...@intermeta.de>.
Michal Frackowiak <mi...@fotoforum.pl> writes:

>Look at Strut's FAQ. There is the answer (more or less) about the
>difference. none is better. they are different.

Struts has currently a much larger momentum because it has all the
nice buzzwords, has some push from Sun and (mainly!) has good Docs and
a few books out there.

Turbine is IMHO more flexible and has more "service" code.

	Regards
		Henning

"Dominate!! Dominate!! Eat your young and aggregate! I have grotty silicon!"
      -- AOL CD when played backwards  (User Friendly - 200-10-15)

Re: Difference between Struts and Turbine?

Posted by "Henning P. Schmiedehausen" <hp...@intermeta.de>.

Posted by Michal Frackowiak <mi...@fotoforum.pl>.