Posted to dev@pdfbox.apache.org by Mohsin Khan <at...@gmail.com> on 2014/07/14 09:21:20 UTC

Info

Hi,

I want to extract the text from the test pdf attached, It is reading other
records, the dimesnsion are not reading for earch rooms,

Please help me,

Warm regards
Mohsin Khan

Re: Info

Posted by Tilman Hausherr <TH...@t-online.de>.
the privilege to see the files that are deleted when going to the
mailing list.

I believe that the glyphs of the room sizes are graphics and not done
from a font. With Adobe Reader, it is not possible to mark them with the
mouse.

Tilman

PS: Where's the lift / elevator?

Fwd: Info

Posted by Mohsin Khan <at...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

I want to extract the text from the test pdf attached, It is reading other
records, the dimension are not reading for each rooms,

Please help me,

Warm regards
Mohsin Khan