Posted to dev@jspwiki.apache.org by Greg P <su...@gmail.com> on 2009/03/20 18:29:21 UTC

State of the JSPWiki Project?

Sorry Guys,

I have a quick questions

What is the future of this project?... I'm using 281 and have been using
JSPWiki for about 2 years now and need to know if I should migrate to
another wiki

I like JSPWiki because it works perfectly with a plain old files and feature
rich enough to suite my needs

Thanks

Keep Well

Re: State of the JSPWiki Project?

Posted by Harry Metske <ha...@gmail.com>.
+1

the list of good improvements is huge between 2.8.1 and 2.8.2 trunk.

Posted by Janne Jalkanen <ja...@ecyrd.com>.
And to continue on this, the fact that being a part of Apache means
that we have more developers than ever, so I think the development has
never really been in this healthy state.  In the old days, my quitting
the project would've devastated it. Now I'm pretty confident that
JSPWiki would survive even if I had to leave.

So go ahead, feel great about using JSPWiki and keep on going!

/Janne

Posted by Janne Jalkanen <ja...@ecyrd.com>.

Posted by Harry Metske <ha...@gmail.com>.