Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by Jean-Sebastien Delfino <js...@apache.org> on 2008/03/31 08:20:42 UTC

TUSCANY-2166 - Tuscany plugin buildpath issues on Windows

The buildpath configured by the Tuscany plugin causes issues on Windows,
as it currently places all the runtime JARs on the path of the Eclipse
library created for the Tuscany runtime, and that path then exceeds the
length of the Windows command line (preventing programs to be launched
from a project using the Tuscany library).

I am working on it (see the comments in JIRA TUSCANY-2166) and hoping to
get a proper fix for that issue before the next RC.

Luciano, when are you planning to cut it?
--
Jean-Sebastien

Re: TUSCANY-2166 - Tuscany plugin buildpath issues on Windows

Posted by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com>.
I have just created a "Release Status and RC plans" thread, we can
discuss the plans to cut the next rc there.

On Sun, Mar 30, 2008 at 11:20 PM, Jean-Sebastien Delfino
<js...@apache.org> wrote:
> The buildpath configured by the Tuscany plugin causes issues on Windows,
>  as it currently places all the runtime JARs on the path of the Eclipse
>  library created for the Tuscany runtime, and that path then exceeds the
>  length of the Windows command line (preventing programs to be launched
>  from a project using the Tuscany library).
>
>  I am working on it (see the comments in JIRA TUSCANY-2166) and hoping to
>  get a proper fix for that issue before the next RC.
>
>  Luciano, when are you planning to cut it?
>  --
>  Jean-Sebastien

Luciano Resende
Apache Tuscany Committer