Posted to user@couchdb.apache.org by Lance Fisher <la...@gmail.com> on 2010/01/06 00:56:28 UTC

Vote for CouchDB at MIX10

Hey CouchDB fans,

Vote for my CouchDB session at Mix10!

Vote here: http://visitmix.com/opencallvote/Entry?entryId=INTROT148

MIX is a large web development conference put on by Microsoft in Las
Vegas every year.  This year, they have created an "open call" for
sessions.  I submitted a CouchDB session hoping to introduce more
Microsoft web developers to the coolness of CouchDB.  You can help by
voting for my session :)

More on MIX and OpenCall here: http://live.visitmix.com/OpenCall

I've been following the mailing list and tinkering with CouchDB for a
while now, and I really love it.  I am primarily a C# and ASP.NET MVC
developer.  Voting closes on January 15th.

Lance Fisher
@lancefisher