Posted to users@jackrabbit.apache.org by Tom Barber <to...@meteorite.bi> on 2014/10/29 10:24:31 UTC

Writing from Webdav with mixins

Hi guys

I tried this a while ago, but I'll ask again to see if I can get some
pointers.

I use Jackrabbit with Mixins to help provide search functionality and
file segregation, but I'm also interested in offering power users Webdav
access to make their lives easier.

If you create a Webdav servlet is it possible to write files to the
repository with a mixin applied?

Thanks

Tom
--