Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by neal <ne...@yahoo.com> on 2002/08/26 20:29:07 UTC

env variable keeps resetting on restart of server

Does anyone know why my JAVA_HOME environment variable won't keep when I
restart the server (Linux)?  Here's how I set it (note I set TOMCAT_HOME the
same way and it hasn't been a problem):

JAVA_HOME=/usr/java/j2sdk1.4.0_01; export JAVA_HOME

Thanks.
Neal

Re: env variable keeps resetting on restart of server

Posted by micael <ca...@harbornet.com>.
Neal, you never give the info we need at the start.  Where have you set the
JAVA_HOME variable? /etc/profile?