Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Mladen Nisevic <mn...@alaric.co.uk> on 2007/06/22 18:06:05 UTC

Using Unicode Characters on Trinidad

I have a strange issue with displaying of unicode characters on Trinidad
components. The very same string gets displayed correctly on Tomahawk
JsCookMenu but not on any of the Trinidad components.

On Trinidad components I see it as Jezi\u010dke so the unicode code
\u010d is displayed instead of the character _c(___.
The word should look like this: _Jezic(ke._

Does anyone have any idea why this might be? Should the unicode
characters be specified in a differenet way for Trinidad components?

Thanks in advance

Alaric Systems Ltd. Registered in England No. 3314005 Registered Office:
108 Linton House, 164-180 Union Street, London SE1 0LH

This e-mail has been scanned for all known viruses by Star. The
service is powered by MessageLabs.

Re: Using Unicode Characters on Trinidad

Posted by Mladen Nisevic <mn...@alaric.co.uk>.
Thank you very much for clarifiing that.

I found a small error in the way I was generating resource bundles.

It all works all.

Posted by Adam Winer <aw...@gmail.com>.