Posted to users@camel.apache.org by sloanecourt <an...@fundtech-fm.com> on 2015/08/02 10:46:27 UTC

Re: Programmatic CXF Endpoint

Thanks very much for implementing this change, very simple to use.

The only problem I have at the moment is configuring the SSL support in the
Client. Coding is not the main issue, as this is discussed on several
threads, what I'm looking for is a way of utilising the mechanism Camel uses
internally, when not using CxfEndPointConfigurer to establish the SSL
configuration.

Re: Programmatic CXF Endpoint

Posted by sloanecourt <an...@fundtech-fm.com>.
I found that the 3 lines of code following "TLS Parameters" resolved the
SSL/TLS issue.

  @Override
  public void configureClient(Client client) {

        // Policy
        HTTPConduit conduit = (HTTPConduit) client.getConduit();
        HTTPClientPolicy policy = conduit.getClient();
        if (policy == null) {
          policy = new HTTPClientPolicy();
          conduit.setClient(policy);
        }

	// Policy
        policy.setConnectionTimeout(10000L);
        policy.setReceiveTimeout(10000L);

        // TLS Parameters
        TLSClientParameters tlsClientParameters = new TLSClientParameters();

tlsClientParameters.setUseHttpsURLConnectionDefaultSslSocketFactory(true);
        conduit.setTlsClientParameters(tlsClientParameters);

      }
    }

  }

Regards
Anthony Dodd
Fundtech Financial Messaging

Re: Programmatic CXF Endpoint

Posted by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.
Yeah, there is a gap between the Camel SSL setting and CXF SSL setting, that is why we introduced the CxfEndpointConfigurer to fill this gap. Current Camel SSL Support is per the camel context , we may need to introduce a option into CXFEndpoint to let it know how to create the SSLContext from Camel SSL setting.

I just fill a JIRA[1] for it.

[1]https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CAMEL-9046

--
Willem Jiang