Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by fliot <fr...@liot.org> on 2015/11/13 18:43:01 UTC

JMX : how to browse queues

Hi,

I'm using JMX from Jokolia, and I'm wondering how to obtain list of activeMQ
queues (and eventually topics).

I didn't find anything here http://activemq.apache.org/jmx.html for queue
browsing/listing.

Thanks in advance,

Francois

RE: JMX : how to browse queues

Posted by fliot <fr...@liot.org>.
Indeed, wildcard !

mbean='org.apache.activemq:type=Broker,brokerName=localhost,destinationType=Queue,destinationName=*',
attribue='Name'

Thank you Devlin.

RE: JMX : how to browse queues

Posted by "Basmajian, Raffi" <rb...@ofiglobal.com>.
Francois,

The answer is in that documentation, either list or wildcard will work,

RE: JMX : how to browse queues

Posted by "Basmajian, Raffi" <rb...@ofiglobal.com>.
Hi Francois,

If you're using REST-to-JMX api from Jolokia, this is what you need:

https://jolokia.org/reference/html/protocol.html

Best,
Raffi