Posted to dev@netbeans.apache.org by Alessandro <al...@gmail.com> on 2019/10/18 06:49:03 UTC

New plugin portal and update center

Hi all,
I have successfully published a plugin on the new portal and I have another
in the queue, I would like to know how and when those will be available
directly within NetBeans in Options > Plugins (Plugin Portal Update
Center). I am asking because I cannot log-in into the old portal anymore.

Current NetBeans 11.2-beta3 has a 'NetBeans Plugin Portal' update center
with URL https://netbeans.apache.org/nb/updates/11.2/updates.xml.gz but it
contains the plugins of the old portal.

Regards,
Alex