Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by The Kelley's <ti...@mindspring.com> on 2002/08/09 16:34:15 UTC

Which version of Turbine?

I bought MySQL and JSP Web Applications book by James Turner.

It the back of the book it specifies the files needed to run his example
application CartApp
He says that I need to download the tdk-3.0a4.zip file at
http://jakarta.apache.org/builds/jakarta-turbine/archive/turbine.old/2.1b4/
but it's not there.

He says not use later releases because it doesn't have the turbine 2.1.jar
file in it.

Can anyone help?
Tim

Re: Which version of Turbine?

Posted by Kris Woodbeck <kr...@webmotion.com>.
I don't know why the book would tell you to download a 3.0 alpha from
obviously a 2.1 beta directory...but this seems to be what you'd want:

http://jakarta.apache.org/builds/jakarta-turbine/alpha/old/3.0a4/

Kris