Posted to dev@skywalking.apache.org by Juan Pan <pa...@apache.org> on 2020/03/24 10:26:44 UTC

[DISCUSS] Enhancement for Apache ShardingProxy to serve well as a backend server for Apache Skywalking

Hi Skywalking and ShardingSphere community,

Since there is a blocker to make ShardingProxy served as a backend server for Skywalking[1],
I have to firstly handle this issue[2] that ShardingProxy can not load `shardingAlgorithm.jar` from an external path.
Some rough ideas came up to my mind, but time is needed to carry  out, so please wait for my good news.

I will give the update here later. Welcome your comments.

[1] https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/r4b49739a1ca9b844a67f4ed8411beca4aa598d78911e2e2f21f367a5%40%3Cdev.skywalking.apache.org%3E
[2]https://github.com/apache/incubator-shardingsphere/issues/4919

Cheers,
Trista

 Juan Pan (Trista)

Senior DBA & PPMC of Apache ShardingSphere(Incubating)
E-mail: panjuan@apache.org

Re: [DISCUSS] Enhancement for Apache ShardingProxy to serve well as a backend server for Apache Skywalking

Posted by "zhangliang@apache.org" <zh...@apache.org>.
Great

------------------

Liang Zhang (John)
Apache ShardingSphere & Dubbo

Juan Pan <pa...@apache.org> 于2020年3月29日周日 下午4:57写道:

Posted by "zhangliang@apache.org" <zh...@apache.org>.
Great

Re:Re: [DISCUSS] Enhancement for Apache ShardingProxy to serve well as a backend server for Apache Skywalking

Posted by KimmKing <ki...@apache.org>.
Good news to me.
Connecting two existing lands, bring a whole new world.

在 2020-03-24 20:30:42,"Sheng Wu" <wu...@gmail.com> 写道:

Posted by Sheng Wu <wu...@gmail.com>.