Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Gert Vanthienen <ge...@skynet.be> on 2009/04/16 12:08:13 UTC

Get list of provided dependencies in own Mojo

L.S.,

I'm writing a plugin and would like to get a list of artifacts for the
provided dependencies (including transitive dependencies) for the project.
How can I get this?  I was using project.getArtifacts() to get all
dependencies, but this does not include the provided one (running the mojo
during compile phase).

Regards,

Gert

-----
---
Gert Vanthienen
http://gertvanthienen.blogspot.com

Re: Get list of provided dependencies in own Mojo

Posted by Brian Fox <br...@infinity.nu>.
Take a look at the dependency plugin source. There are filters to get
the correct scope.