Posted to dev@rave.apache.org by "Merrill, Matt" <mm...@mitre.org> on 2014/05/01 03:55:50 UTC

Re: Locked domain suffix - %authority% replacement warning

Thank you for responding so quickly, Stanton :)

Yes, I certainly am configuring another container, so the fact that the
default container has the %authority% string would explain it.  I was
forgetting that you still have the default container configured even when
you create a new one yourself.

Great catch, thank you again!
-Matt

Posted by Stanton Sievers <ss...@apache.org>.
No problem.  I've created an improvement [1] to help address this.

If you want, you can override the "default" container and leave its
configuration empty.  Unless of course if your container has "default" as
its parent, in which case there's not much you can do, as far as I know.

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SHINDIG-1974

Posted by Stanton Sievers <ss...@apache.org>.