Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Marouane Amraoui <Ma...@omnidata.co.ma> on 2007/04/05 13:22:29 UTC

Maven : generate my own project structure

This structure below i can't generate it only using archetype
developpement if the ap1, .., apn is a parameter and not fixed in the
archetype.

Please , I want to have some directive from maven users which is the
best

way to do that :

1. Develop a plugin ???, in this case if there is a example will be
better
2. Using only ant task ???

Thx in advance ...

MyProject-Appli :

   --> src

        --> java

           --> com.omni.application

                --> ap1

                    --> manager

                    --> services

                    --> valueobject
                ..

                --> ap n

                    --> manager

                    --> services

                    --> valueobject

Re: Maven : generate my own project structure

Posted by franz see <fr...@gmail.com>.
Good day,

I guess I may have posted this message a bit to hastily :) ...I forgot that
you also can't create your archetypes with varying filenames ( meaning you
can't filter files, and directories ).

I guess, that means you have to submit your patch to
maven-archetype-plugin...or use ant :)

Cheers,
Franz

Posted by franz see <fr...@gmail.com>.