Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by on 2000/08/02 01:55:48 UTC

jGuru FAQ update notification

Hi.  You asked to be notified daily when
certain jGuru.com FAQ(s) get new entries.

Enterprise JavaBeans (EJB) FAQ: http://www.jguru.com/faq/EJB

How good is the performance of EJB systems? Are there any benchmarks?
	http://www.jguru.com/jguru/faq/view.jsp?EID=115140
How can I call one EJB from inside of another EJB?
	http://www.jguru.com/jguru/faq/view.jsp?EID=114944

JavaServer Pages (JSP) FAQ: http://www.jguru.com/faq/JSP

What would make a JSP page to start a new session even though I had created one before?

	http://www.jguru.com/jguru/faq/view.jsp?EID=115501
In there an example on how to create a JSP page that uses other JSP pages as components? How does this work with tag libraries that contain if/then/else/loop tags whose bodies must include component JSP pages?
	http://www.jguru.com/jguru/faq/view.jsp?EID=115446
My java code needs to pass a memory buffer (containing one complete JSP file) to the JSP engine and retrieve the output of its execution in another memory buffer. Is there some way of acheiving this?
	http://www.jguru.com/jguru/faq/view.jsp?EID=115422

Servlets FAQ: http://www.jguru.com/faq/Servlets

What is FORM based login and how do I use it? Also, what servlet containers support it?
	http://www.jguru.com/jguru/faq/view.jsp?EID=115231
What is Tomcat?
	http://www.jguru.com/jguru/faq/view.jsp?EID=115110
Can I send multiple responses for a single request?
	http://www.jguru.com/jguru/faq/view.jsp?EID=114957