Posted to marketing@cloudstack.apache.org by Ivet Petrova <iv...@shapeblue.com> on 2022/09/27 09:03:48 UTC

TT Norms Font Buying

Hi all,

As we have used the TT Norms Font on the CCC event promo materials, I want to buy it and have a license for the ACS community fo it .
Plan to buy it tomorrow. Hope it will be OK for everyone here?

Kind regards,

Re: TT Norms Font Buying

Posted by Andrija Panic <an...@gmail.com>.
That sounds a like a neglectable amount, so I'm +1` with that.

Regards,

--

Andrija Panić