Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by "harish.agarwal" <ha...@gmail.com> on 2011/03/10 02:34:15 UTC

java.lang.ClassCastException being thrown seemingly at random

Hello,

I'm using a recent build of the trunk (from 3/1).  I've noticed that after
the index is up and running for some time I start to get intermittent errors
that look like this:

Mar 2, 2011 9:26:01 AM org.apache.solr.common.SolrException log
SEVERE: java.lang.ClassCastException

The querys I get the error against are seemingly random and do not
consistently throw the error - in fact, every time I test a query I receive
this error on again, it completes successfully.  This is also the total
extent of the error recorded in the logs, there is no traceback.

I'm not even sure how to begin debugging the problem, any suggestions or
pointers as to what may be going wrong would be greatly appreciated.

-Harish

Re: java.lang.ClassCastException being thrown seemingly at random

Posted by Yonik Seeley <yo...@lucidimagination.com>.
On Wed, Mar 9, 2011 at 8:34 PM, harish.agarwal <ha...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm using a recent build of the trunk (from 3/1).  I've noticed that after
> the index is up and running for some time I start to get intermittent errors
> that look like this:
>
> Mar 2, 2011 9:26:01 AM org.apache.solr.common.SolrException log
> SEVERE: java.lang.ClassCastException

This was probably fixed today:

-Yonik
http://lucidimagination.com