Posted to rivet-dev@tcl.apache.org by Harald Oehlmann <ha...@elmicron.de> on 2019/04/05 12:04:03 UTC

Rivet contribution at ApacheCON

As I live in Berlin and ApacheCON is here, I proposed a 20 Minuites
Rivet talk there.

If it gets accepted, I may require your help, folks to make it a success.

I hope this is ok.

If someone else wants to jump in, please feel free to do so.
It is a service to RIVET and TCL by me and for respect to the project.

Enjoy,
Harald

R: Rivet contribution at ApacheCON

Posted by Massimo MANGHI <ma...@unipr.it>.
They will speak sooner or later....at least I hope so, I guess they have to communicate an answer. Is this edition of apacheCON meant for a German audience with talks given in German?

 -- Massimo

________________________________
thank you for asking. There is up to now full silence from ApacheCON.

Thanks,
Harald

Am 10.07.2019 um 18:59 schrieb Georgios Petasis:
> Dear Harald,
>
> Any news on this? Did it get accepted?
>
> Best,
> George
>
> Στις 5/4/2019 15:04, ο Harald Oehlmann έγραψε:
>> As I live in Berlin and ApacheCON is here, I proposed a 20 Minuites
>> Rivet talk there.
>>
>> If it gets accepted, I may require your help, folks to make it a success.
>>
>> I hope this is ok.
>>
>> If someone else wants to jump in, please feel free to do so.
>> It is a service to RIVET and TCL by me and for respect to the project.
>>
>> Enjoy,
>> Harald

Firma il tuo 5 per mille all'Universita di Parma e aiuta cosi i nostri studenti che vogliono realizzare un'esperienza di studio all'estero - Indica 00308780345 nella tua denuncia dei redditi.

Re: Rivet contribution at ApacheCON

Posted by Harald Oehlmann <ha...@elmicron.de>.
Dear George,

Posted by Massimo Manghi <mx...@apache.org>.
I don't know whether Harald answered this message, maybe privately. Are
you still planning to go to ApacheCON in Berlin?

I'm working on the 3.2 documentation and I think a few things new with
this version would be worth being said to an audience of Tclers

   -- Massimo

Posted by Georgios Petasis <pe...@apache.org>.
Dear Harald,

Posted by Massimo MANGHI <ma...@unipr.it>.
Great Harald, thank you sooo much for this undertaking. I will help with
pleasure, ça va sans dire, just let me know.

  -- Massimo

Posted by Brice Hamon <no...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Harald.
Yep I will help if need be.