Posted to dev@bigtop.apache.org by Olaf Flebbe <of...@oflebbe.de> on 2015/01/28 16:39:41 UTC

Adding myself to Maintainers

Hi,

Adding myself to tez in MAINTAINERS.txt from BIGTOP-1604 is lost.

Adding myself is easy. But what commit message should I use?  Can I break the conventions and do not mention a JIRA, should I open a JIRA for it to allocate a number or is it ok to reuse BIGTOP-1604 ?

cheers
olaf

Re: Adding myself to Maintainers

Posted by Jay Vyas <ja...@gmail.com>.
Hi Olaf.

Wen commiting docs or README we Just Open a jira as always, but just commit without review and resolve it afterwards.  No difference from normal patches.