Posted to l10n@openoffice.apache.org by Pedro Albuquerque <pa...@gmail.com> on 2014/04/03 10:13:40 UTC

Re: Translating the Release Notes for OpenOffice 4.1.0

Hi Andrea,
are the release notes final already?
Regards,
Pedro.

Posted by Herbert Duerr <hd...@apache.org>.
On 04.04.2014 11:05, Pedro Albuquerque wrote:
> In the Release Notes, English page, Known Issues section, is a reference
> to AOO 4.0.0. I think it should be 4.1.

Oh, thanks for noticing! It has been updated for AOO 4.1.0 now.

Herbert

Re: Translating the Release Notes for OpenOffice 4.1.0

Posted by Pedro Albuquerque <pa...@gmail.com>.
Em 03/04/2014 12:30, Andrea Pescetti escreveu:
> Pedro Albuquerque wrote:
>> are the release notes final already?
>
> Yes, consider them final. Then it's a wiki and you can easily track
> last-minute changes and adjust the translation accordingly if needed.
>
> Regards,
>   Andrea.
Hi,

Posted by Andrea Pescetti <pe...@apache.org>.

Posted by Tal Daniel <ta...@gmail.com>.

> Andrea Pescetti wrote:
> The Release Notes for OpenOffice 4.1.0
> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/AOO+4.1+Release+Notes
> are not final yet, but this does not mean that you cannot
> start translating them!

If you want to translate them into your language, please do the following:
> [...]

Initiated Hebrew translation. All Hebrew translators are invited:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=40507148

+ moved all existing translations as child pages.