Posted to soap-user@xml.apache.org by to...@simrad.com on 2001/04/26 09:02:06 UTC

URGENT:Security issue? RE: Apache client to MS soap service

Hello again;
I've now managed to get the messages through a tracer, and the problem seems (to
me) to be connected to security, as I see the error message:
"You are not authorised to view this page" (- an html page !) in the response.
However I'm able to connect to the MS server with a VB client...

( I used the MS SOAP 2 Beta 2, and Apache 2.1 versions, and followed Silvio's
example when mapping the request on the Apache side.)

Does anyone have a clue on this one ?

TIA,
Toril

RE: No deserializer found - Apache -> .NET

Posted by Priya <pm...@orbit-e.com>.
This  might be because you have specified "null"  for the "encodingStyleURI"
parameter in smr.mapTypes call :
  smr.mapTypes (null,
             new QName ("http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/",
            "Parameter"), null, null, pd);
U probably need to change this to match the encoding style being sent by
.NET.

regards,
Priya
Posted by Rahul Kirthivasan <he...@yahoo.com>.
Hi Mathhew,

If it's WSDL then they are using .NET Beta 2
because Beta 1 uses SDL.
Tillman, posted a sample in reply to one of
my earlier questionsyesterday that used a java
client to access a .NET Beta 2 web Service.
Search for the thread
"Java Client Interoperating with .NET Web Service"

Thanks,
Rahul

Posted by Rahul Kirthivasan <he...@yahoo.com>.
Hi Mathhew,