Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by "Huang, Daniel" <Da...@bnymellon.com> on 2017/07/26 19:46:53 UTC

shared file system other than HDFS?

Hi,

Just wondering if anyone has deployed solrcloud on a shared filesystem other than HDSF. Appreciate if they can share a bit about the setup, OS, file system, replication and backup strategies, etc.

Thanks

--
Daniel Huang
BNY Mellon Innovation Center – Silicon Valley

The information contained in this e-mail, and any attachment, is confidential and is intended solely for the use of the intended recipient. Access, copying or re-use of the e-mail or any attachment, or any information contained therein, by any other person is not authorized. If you are not the intended recipient please return the e-mail to the sender and delete it from your computer. Although we attempt to sweep e-mail and attachments for viruses, we do not guarantee that either are virus-free and accept no liability for any damage sustained as a result of viruses.

Please refer to http://disclaimer.bnymellon.com/eu.htm for certain disclosures relating to European legal entities.

Re: shared file system other than HDFS?

Posted by Mikhail Khludnev <mk...@apache.org>.
Hello, Daniel
You might find it useful https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SOLR-9952.

On Wed, Jul 26, 2017 at 10:46 PM, Huang, Daniel <Da...@bnymellon.com>
wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Just wondering if anyone has deployed solrcloud on a shared filesystem
> other than HDSF. Appreciate if they can share a bit about the setup, OS,
> file system, replication and backup strategies, etc.
>
> Thanks
>
> --
> Daniel Huang
> BNY Mellon Innovation Center – Silicon Valley
> 3495 Deer Creek Road, Palo Alto, CA 94304
>
> The information contained in this e-mail, and any attachment, is
> confidential and is intended solely for the use of the intended recipient.
> Access, copying or re-use of the e-mail or any attachment, or any
> information contained therein, by any other person is not authorized. If
> you are not the intended recipient please return the e-mail to the sender
> and delete it from your computer. Although we attempt to sweep e-mail and
> attachments for viruses, we do not guarantee that either are virus-free and
> accept no liability for any damage sustained as a result of viruses.
>
> Please refer to http://disclaimer.bnymellon.com/eu.htm for certain
> disclosures relating to European legal entities.

--
Sincerely yours
Mikhail Khludnev