Posted to user@oozie.apache.org by Chris White <ch...@gmail.com> on 2012/07/06 04:27:54 UTC

3.2.0 incubating - mkdistro.sh build error

Trying to build 3.2.0 incubating from source and am running into the
following error when i run mkdistro.sh:

Project 'org.apache.oozie:oozie:hadoop' is duplicated in the reator

I see this is most probably due to the hadoop modules in hadooplibs (each
module has a pom with this group and artifact ID, just a different version).

(I'm using Maven 2.2.1 if that makes a difference)

Any suggestions on how to resolve this error

Thanks

Chris

Re: 3.2.0 incubating - mkdistro.sh build error

Posted by Mohammad Islam <mi...@yahoo.com>.
Hi Chris,
Please try with mvn 3.x/

Regards,
Mohammad

Posted by Alejandro Abdelnur <tu...@cloudera.com>.
We are already using the enforcer plugin, in the main POM:

                    <rules>
                        <requireMavenVersion>
                            <version>[3.0.0,)</version>
                        </requireMavenVersion>
                        <requireJavaVersion>
                            <version>1.6</version>
                        </requireJavaVersion>
                        <requireOS>
                            <family>unix</family>
                        </requireOS>
                    </rules>

thx

--
Alejandro

Re: 3.2.0 incubating - mkdistro.sh build error

Posted by Priya M <pr...@palmtreeinfotech.com>.

Posted by Harsh J <ha...@cloudera.com>.
Hey Priya,

--
Harsh J

Re: 3.2.0 incubating - mkdistro.sh build error

Posted by Priya M <pr...@palmtreeinfotech.com>.

Posted by Mona Chitnis <ch...@yahoo-inc.com>.
Chris,