Posted to dev@seatunnel.apache.org by JUN GAO <ga...@apache.org> on 2022/12/28 09:18:40 UTC

[Disscuss] Add seatunnel-shade project to manager seatunnel used shade and uber jar

Hi,

Now seatunnel used many third party jar package, for example hadoop,
hadoop-aws. Sometimes these jars will conflict. I think we should create a
project to manage these conflicting jar packages separately and shade them.

What do you think?

--

Best Regards

------------

EricJoy2048
gaojun2048@gmail.com

Re: [Disscuss] Add seatunnel-shade project to manager seatunnel used shade and uber jar

Posted by hailin0 <wa...@apache.org>.
+1

JUN GAO <ga...@apache.org> 于2022年12月30日周五 12:14写道:

Posted by JUN GAO <ga...@apache.org>.