Posted to users@camel.apache.org by wpeirone <wp...@gmail.com> on 2013/05/28 17:03:26 UTC

Re: The dreaded: Unable to locate Spring NamespaceHandler for XML schema

Hi Claus,

Related with this, I´m having same problem with spring.handlers and
spring.schemas. I´m using org.apache.camel.spring;version="2.8.0.fuse-07-16"
on equinox from eclipse.

in xml I´m using xmlns:camel="http://camel.apache.org/schema/spring"
http://camel.apache.org/schema/spring
http://camel.apache.org/schema/spring/camel-spring.xsd
I tried with trailing  "-v2.0.xsd" and "-2.8.xsd" but didn´t works.

If I copy both files (spring.handlers and spring.schemas) to META-INF of my
bundle, it works. But, without files copied doesn´t works (I think it must
be read from imported packages in the manifest). My bundle is what you
mentioned like fat jar ? It's ok to copy the files ?

Other question, I just adapted the camel-example-spring-ws but as mentioned
used from osgi. When in the route invoque    "from("spring-ws:rootqname:
..."   it gives me "Failed to resolve endpoint" unless explicitly declare
<bean id="spring-ws"
class="org.apache.camel.component.spring.ws.SpringWebserviceComponent"/>
is that right ?

thank you in advance.
Walter