Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by frapien <fr...@gmx.de> on 2010/01/21 09:18:35 UTC

Where to find the Geronimo -ApacheDS plugin?

Hello,

does anyone know, where to find or dowload the Geronimo -ApacheDS plugin.
Originaly it was released on Sun, 16 Mar 2008 22:53:20 -0700 by David Jencks
Or should I post the message on the ApacheDS mailing list?

Thanks, Frank
--------------
The Geronimo team is pleased to announce the release of the Apache Geronimo
- Apache Directory Server plugin 1.0

This plugin allows installing and running the ApacheDS server version 1.5.1
in an Apache Geronimo 2.1 server. The ApacheDS server can be configured
through a server.xml file just as with a standalone server.

This is the initial release of this plugin.

Many thanks

-The Geronimo team

Re: Where to find the Geronimo -ApacheDS plugin?

Posted by David Jencks <da...@yahoo.com>.
Are you trying to update the geronimo plugin?  It may not build any
more as-is, since apache directory has advanced considerably since
then.  I would update the apacheds versions to their latest release
and geronimo versions to 2.2 and try again.  This should eliminate any
missing snapshot problems.  I have no idea why the apparently released
jug jar might be missing.

hope this helps... providing more detail on what you have changed and
what you are building would be helpful.

thanks
david jencks

Posted by frapien <fr...@gmx.de>.