Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by usha rani <sh...@gmail.com> on 2007/08/21 15:16:22 UTC

Re: Configuring Mod_perl and Apache web Server

hi,

    We would like to have information regarding configuration of MOD_PERL
2.0.3 with Apache Server -2.2.4 <-...@.2.4>
    version in cygwin.

     I need some information regarding configuration of httpd.conf  file,
what are the changes we have to make
     in httpd.conf file for MOD_PERL.

     If any one knows the information please reply back to me.

with thanks&regards,
Usha.

--
www.g-billboards.com

Re: Configuring Mod_perl and Apache web Server

Posted by Perrin Harkins <pe...@elem.com>.
On 8/21/07, usha rani <sh...@gmail.com> wrote:
>     We would like to have information regarding configuration of MOD_PERL
> 2.0.3 with Apache Server -2.2.4
>     version in cygwin.
>
>      I need some information regarding configuration of httpd.conf  file,
> what are the changes we have to make
>      in httpd.conf file for MOD_PERL.

The documentation is here:
http://perl.apache.org/docs/2.0/user/index.html

- Perrin

Re: Configuring Mod_perl and Apache web Server

Posted by Foo JH <jh...@extracktor.com>.
Read up on this document and other related ones:
http://perl.apache.org/docs/2.0/user/config/config.html

Read this also:
http://perl.apache.org/docs/2.0/os/win32/index.html

Re: mod_perl2 compiling error

Posted by lists user <pr...@gmail.com>.
I could never install Apache2::Request successfully.
I'm running RH Linux as4,2.6.9 kernel.

Posted by Manoj Bist <ma...@gmail.com>.
Hi Jon,

Posted by jónJósef Bjarnason <jo...@nemendur.is>.