Posted to dev@depot.apache.org by "Adam R. B. Jack" <aj...@trysybase.com> on 2004/01/23 17:22:53 UTC

Ruper command line

Each day I get a little closer to wiring Ruper into Gump, to allow cascading
Gumps (that download from each other). I have the guts done on Gump, but
next step is to create a ruper command line tool to work with.

I've been using the SVN command line, and others similar ones, and I like
the basic interface of :

    ruper {repository URL} {command} {options}

We tried (with some aspects of ruper) to read a list of URLs from an XML
file, but I think [for basic put/get/list/check/etc. functionality] this
simpler interface is a nice alternative to have.

I'll try to make some progress on this next, and exercise it via gump. I
wonder if we need the same for ant tasks...

regards,

Adam
--
Experience the Unwired Enterprise: