Posted to dev@calcite.apache.org by Hemakumar Gokulakannan <hg...@tibco.com.INVALID> on 2019/01/07 21:06:20 UTC

Re: Info need on the lib encryption

Hello Team,

We are trying to use Apache Calcite core 1.17.0*(including
avatica-core-1.12.0, avatica-metrics-1.12.0 and calcite-linq4j-1.17.0)* in
our application, however we need some info regarding this library.  We do
want to know whether this library contain encryption or hooks to
encryption?

Please let us know if you need more info on this.

Regards,
Hemakumar Gokulakannan
Associate Member Technical Staff,
TIBCO Jaspersoft Dev Server | 4800 Sugar Grove Blvd, Stafford TX - 77477
hgokulak@tibco.com
+1 (682)-256-4433

Posted by Francis Chuang <fr...@apache.org>.
I have had instances where replies to messages on Apache mailing lists
went into my spam folder.

@Hermakumar, if you did not see Michael's reply in your inbox, please
check your spam folder. There is an archive of his message here:
https://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/calcite-dev/201812.mbox/browser

Posted by Julian Hyde <jh...@apache.org>.

Posted by Josh Elser <el...@apache.org>.