Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Brecht Yperman <Br...@invenso.com> on 2007/05/04 15:56:04 UTC

[Axis2] Rampart / WSS4J / WS-Security 1.1

Hi,

Does anyone know when, or if, WS-Security 1.1 will be supported by
WSS4J?

I'm trying to connect to a .NET-webservices and I'm having some
problems:

-          WSE2.0: Addressing-version in WSE2.0 is too old for
Addressing module in Axis2 1.1

-          WSE3.0: WSE3.0 uses WSS1.1, not supported by WSS4J 1.5 (or
the latest version from CVS, for that matter)

In other words: it is impossible, without patching Axis2-components, to
access .NET-webservices using WS-Security, which is a pity, as
Webservices are meant to be there for interoperability...

I am willing to spend some time on WSS4J and supporting WSS1.1, but I
don't know if I will be able to do that.

Thanks,

Brecht

Re: [Axis2] Rampart / WSS4J / WS-Security 1.1

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.
We'd love it if you can help out by sharing your patches for WSS1.1.

thanks,
dims