Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "McAllister, Michael P." <mi...@attws.com> on 2001/04/03 20:50:16 UTC

Running Struts in ATG

I've tried running the sample application that comes with Struts in ATG.
The submit and reset button does not show up on the logon page.  Is there a
problem running Struts in ATG?

Mike McAllister
Software Engineer
425-288-7343
michael.p.mcallister@attws.com

Re: Problems with

Posted by Martin Cooper <ma...@tumbleweed.com>.
Did you remember the taglib directive at the top of your JSP? That is, you
need:

<%@ taglib uri="/WEB-INF/struts-bean.tld" prefix="bean" %>

Otherwise, your <bean:define> and <bean:write> tags will be silently
ignored. Annoying, but true. :-}

--
Martin Cooper

Re: Running Struts in ATG

Posted by Nino Walker <ni...@xtime.com>.
Hi,

Dynamo (v5.1) has a bug in their Jsp implementation (popping the
bodycontent at the wrong time) - you need their newest patch
(DCS5.1_p2).  I just installed the patch, and it solved the exact
problem you're describing.

Nino

Re: Running Struts in ATG