Posted to dev@rocketmq.apache.org by heng du <du...@apache.org> on 2021/12/16 14:17:04 UTC

[DISCUSS] Creating an external logappender repository

Dear community,

Today I would like to kickstart a series of discussions around creating an
external logappender[1] repository. , and maybe It is recommended to put it
in the rocketmq-externals[2] repo first because it seems that logappender
has little to do with the core of Apache RocketMQ, and it can bring faster
releases of logappender, decouple with the release cycles of Apache
RocketMQ.

Now I’d first like to collect your viewpoints on this discussion, please
feel free to reply to this email if you have any other points.

Thanks
Henry

Re: [DISCUSS] Creating an external logappender repository

Posted by vongosling <vo...@apache.org>.
Good decoupling with core, +1.

heng du <du...@apache.org> 于2021年12月16日周四 22:17写道:

--
Best Regards :-)

Re:Re: [DISCUSS] Creating an external logappender repository

Posted by caigy <cs...@163.com>.
As rocketmq-logappender only provides appenders to log to RocketMQ, but RocketMQ itself doesn't depend on it, I think it would be more appropriate to put it in rocketmq-externals.

在 2021-12-16 22:18:04,"heng du" <du...@apache.org> 写道:

Posted by heng du <du...@apache.org>.
Dear community,

Posted by zhibo li <os...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Ze Ni <un...@gmail.com>.
good decoupling, +1

Re: [VOTE] Creating an external logappender repository

Posted by yuzhou <yu...@apache.org>.
+1

[RESULT] [VOTE] Creating an external logappender repository

Posted by heng du <du...@apache.org>.
Hello RocketMQ Community,

This is the vote result for Creating an external logappender repository,
and it has been passed with [3] binding +1s, [6] non-bindings:

*Binding votes +1s:*

RongtongJin
ShannonDing
dongeforever

*Non-binding votes +1s:*
Yu Kvicii
zhibo li
倪泽
yuzhou
caigy
Amber Liu

Thanks,
Heng Du

Amber Liu <lt...@gmail.com> 于2022年2月13日周日 12:27写道:

Posted by heng du <du...@apache.org>.
Hello RocketMQ Community,

Posted by Amber Liu <lt...@gmail.com>.
+1

Re:Re: Re: [VOTE] Creating an external logappender repository

Posted by ShannonDing <di...@apache.org>.
+1

在 2022-02-08 17:37:26,"dongeforever" <do...@apache.org> 写道:

Posted by caigy <cs...@163.com>.