Posted to users@jackrabbit.apache.org by Wouter Boers <wo...@ikke.net> on 2010/06/25 23:08:41 UTC

RE: [english 100%] Re: Slightly out of the norm... (perhaps)

Hi Tony,

Perhaps to make the migration easier you could use the datasource
configuration. I've been using this one for a while now:
    <Workspace name="${wsp.name}">
        <FileSystem
class="org.apache.jackrabbit.core.fs.db.OracleFileSystem">
            <param name="driver" value="javax.naming.InitialContext"/>
            <param name="url" value="jdbc/JcrDS"/>
            <param name="schemaObjectPrefix" value="jcr_ws_fs_" />
            <param name="schema" value="oracle_fs" />
        </FileSystem>
        <PersistenceManager
class="org.apache.jackrabbit.core.persistence.bundle.OraclePersistenceManage
r">
            <param name="externalBLOBs" value="false" />
            <param name="bundleCacheSize" value="8" />
            <param name="consistencyCheck" value="false" />
            <param name="minBlobSize" value="16384" />
            <param name="driver" value="javax.naming.InitialContext"/>
            <param name="url" value="jdbc/JcrDS"/>
            <param name="schema" value="oracle_pm" />
            <param name="schemaObjectPrefix" value="jcr_ws_pm_" />
        </PersistenceManager>
        <SearchIndex
            <param name="path" value="${wsp.home}/index" />
            <param name="supportHighlighting" value="true" />
        </SearchIndex>
    </Workspace>