Posted to dev@mesos.apache.org by Disha Singh <di...@gmail.com> on 2016/01/18 20:45:58 UTC

Error while submitting patch for review

Should I make any changes in support/reviewboardrc before running
post-reviews.py ?  I am getting errors like : unable to reach review board
invalid ssl.
If i make changes like disable ssl etc. and commit Wont it be included in
the diff ? I am confused .

Thank You. :)

Re: Error while submitting patch for review

Posted by Alex Rukletsov <al...@mesosphere.com>.
Are you logged into Review Board? If you are carefully following
instructions in [1] and still getting the error, mind posting the command
you run, your .reviewboardrc and the full error message?

[1] https://mesos.apache.org/documentation/latest/submitting-a-patch/