Posted to user@ant.apache.org by "Ciramella, EJ" <EC...@emptoris.com> on 2004/01/12 23:51:30 UTC

Creating drone files...

Hmmmph, haven't posted in a while, but I think I may have a stumper here...

I have a list of files that I would like to create duplicates of in another
directory.  I want to truncate them but keep their timestamp.

Any suggestions?

Re: Creating drone files...

Posted by Stefan Bodewig <bo...@apache.org>.
On Mon, 12 Jan 2004, EJ Ciramella <EC...@emptoris.com> wrote:

> I have a list of files that I would like to create duplicates of in
> another directory.  I want to truncate them but keep their
> timestamp.

I'm not sure what you mean by "truncate".  Take a look at <headfilter>
or <tailfilter> in <copy> (Ant 1.6 required).

Stefan