Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Andy Richards <an...@esolution.co.uk> on 2003/06/25 15:13:42 UTC

html links

Can anyone shed some light on this for me. Being a newbie i tried to perform a
search on the list archive however it just says text searches are not
allowed.

Anyway my question is this, at present a multimedia designer will hand me a
HTML site requiring the addition of functionality. All links work etc. If  i
want to use this interface around struts, i understand that i need to map the
requested path to an action. However what do i do with simple links such as
"home" or "go back" which just link to simple html pages? do i have to map
these through the controller servlet if so do i do this with some sort of
generic mapping?

thanks

Andy

Re: html links

Posted by Andy Richards <an...@esolution.co.uk>.
Anyone else have any opinions on the best method to do this.....?

cheers

Andy

RE: html links

Posted by Filip Polsakiewicz <Fi...@innoface.de>.