Posted to users@pdfbox.apache.org by Martin Grotzke <ma...@javakaffee.de> on 2009/08/09 04:15:47 UTC

converting pdf to image - text messed up - embedded fonts issue?

Hi,

I want to convert pdf files to images and started with the scala
cheatsheet ([1]). The image gets created, but unfortunately, the text
does not show up correctly:
http://img198.yfrog.com/img198/4903/scalacheatsheet1.jpg

I did the conversion using the PDFImageWriter:
 new org.apache.pdfbox.util.PDFImageWriter()
  .writeImage(document, "jpg", null, 1, 2, "/tmp/scala_cheatsheet-")

I used pdfbox from the trunk.

Is there anything I can do to solve this problem, or shall I log an
issue for it?

Thanx && cheers,
Martin

[1] http://www.geekontheloose.com/images/stories/programming/Scala_Cheatsheet.pdf

Re: converting pdf to image - text messed up - embedded fonts issue?

Posted by Martin Grotzke <ma...@javakaffee.de>.
Ok, thanx for your response!

Cheers,
Martin