Posted to dev@openmeetings.apache.org by Vieri <re...@yahoo.com> on 2013/01/24 11:57:09 UTC

externalRoomType

Hi,

What exactly is the difference between addRoomWithModeration and addRoomWithModerationAndExternalType?

externalRoomType:
the external room type (can be used to identify different external systems using same OpenMeetings instance)

>From a practical point of view, when would one use addRoomWithModeration or addRoomWithModerationAndExternalType?

What does "external" mean in this case?

Thanks,

Vieri

Re: externalRoomType

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
I believe this is right. Rooms with the specific externalType will be
accessible by the specific CMS only.

Re: externalRoomType

Posted by Vieri <re...@yahoo.com>.

Re: externalRoomType