Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Anna Simbirtsev <as...@gmail.com> on 2010/09/21 15:54:38 UTC

setDefaultButton works in all browsers?

I am using setDefaultButton to submit the form using enter key. It
seems to be working ok, but I have read on the internet that people
are having problems in some browsers. Does anybody have any
recommendations?

Thanks

Re: setDefaultButton works in all browsers?

Posted by Istvan Jozsa <jo...@gmail.com>.
Had/have problems on IE7.
Never worked in a form being in a modal window (panel).

Stefan