Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Yaman Kumar <ya...@nous.soft.net> on 2002/06/04 06:11:26 UTC

Using formbean effectively(again)

Hi,

I have an frist.java (action class) and that would keep so much info
in several attributes and bound them to request object, and then in
first.jsp page i would
retrieve all of them and display in FristForm.java controls.

I have got an idea to keep all the information in FirstForm bean itself in
First.java
rather than binding to request in action class and showing it in FirstForm
in First.jsp.

If any one of you feel this idea is good enough, then how could i put them
in form bean
( which has got select,radio buttons) and pass this formbean to First.jsp
page to display.

Can any one suggest me how to do it and how an action mapping should be
coded.

TIA
rayaku