Posted to dev@trafodion.apache.org by Pierre Smits <pi...@gmail.com> on 2015/06/19 10:12:39 UTC

Apachecon EU 2015

Hi all,

Is anybody considering attending the upcoming Apachecon EU 2015 or the
Apache: Big Data events in Budapest, Hungary? And perhaps do a talk there?

Best regards,

Pierre Smits

*ORRTIZ.COM <http://www.orrtiz.com>*
Services & Solutions for Cloud-
Based Manufacturing, Professional
Services and Retail & Trade
http://www.orrtiz.com

Re: Apachecon EU 2015

Posted by Pierre Smits <pi...@gmail.com>.
And if there is enough content for a full length presentation, even then a
pitch could be done. The world must get out to attract more contributors.

Re: Apachecon EU 2015

Posted by Pierre Smits <pi...@gmail.com>.

Re: Apachecon EU 2015

Posted by Roman Shaposhnik <ro...@shaposhnik.org>.