Posted to dev@roller.apache.org by Dave <sn...@gmail.com> on 2012/01/22 17:05:00 UTC

Roller 5.0.1 release?

I'd like to make a Roller 5.0.1 release to include a small set of bug fixes
and updates to dependencies to address potential security vulnerabilities.

Anybody have fixes that they would like to get into this release?

- Dave

Re: Roller 5.0.1 release?

Posted by Matt Raible <ma...@raibledesigns.com>.
I'd like to see comments retain their posted time when approved. However, I won't have time to fix this until tomorrow or Tuesday.

Re: Roller 5.0.1 release?

Posted by Anil Gangolli <an...@busybuddha.org>.
Nothing from me.  Sorry.