Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by Andrea Cosentino <an...@yahoo.com.INVALID> on 2019/02/26 09:31:04 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache Camel-K Runtime 0.3.0

Hello all:

This is a vote to release Apache Camel-K runtime 0.3.0

Staging repository:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecamel-1121/

Tag: https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf?p=camel-k-runtime.git;a=tag;h=ffce60741685f5385c4923200cc8d8adf4a9eaac

This release is important because it introduce the split between camel-k and camel-k-runtime bits and also an initial support for Camel 3 M1.
Please test this release candidate and cast your vote.
[ ] +1 Release the binary as Apache Camel-K 0.2.1

The vote is open for at least 72 hours.

Thanks,
Andrea

--
Andrea Cosentino
----------------------------------

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Camel-K Runtime 0.3.0

Posted by Luca Burgazzoli <lb...@gmail.com>.
+1 (binding)

---
Luca Burgazzoli

Posted by Nicola Ferraro <ni...@gmail.com>.
+1 (binding)

Nicola

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
+1 (binding)

Posted by Antonin Stefanutti <an...@stefanutti.fr>.
+1

Posted by Andrea Cosentino <an...@yahoo.com.INVALID>.
This vote is deleted. I will cut a new release and re-submit the vote in a few minutes, once this patch is applied.
--Andrea Cosentino ----------------------------------Apache Camel PMC ChairApache Karaf CommitterApache Servicemix PMC MemberEmail: ancosen1985@yahoo.comTwitter: @oscerd2Github: oscerd

    On Wednesday, February 27, 2019, 7:22:42 AM GMT+1, Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com> wrote:

 Yeah, the staging artifacts are signed. But we need to provide a
source package for vote.
I just created a JIRA[1] and submit a quick fix for it . I think we
should cancel this vote and do the release after the apply the patch.

BTW, do we have any test project to help us to verify those staging artifacts?

[1]https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CAMEL-13264

Willem Jiang

Twitter: willemjiang
Weibo: 姜宁willem

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Thanks for the update and the quick fix !

Regards
JB

Posted by Andrea Cosentino <an...@yahoo.com.INVALID>.

Posted by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.
Hi Andrea,

Posted by Andrea Cosentino <an...@yahoo.com.INVALID>.
Great, thanks a lot

--
Andrea Cosentino
----------------------------------

Posted by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.
Yes, I'm working on it now.

Posted by Andrea Cosentino <an...@yahoo.com.INVALID>.

Re: Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Camel-K Runtime 0.3.0

Posted by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.

R: Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Camel-K Runtime 0.3.0

Posted by Andrea Cosentino <an...@yahoo.com.INVALID>.

Posted by Andrea Cosentino <an...@yahoo.com.INVALID>.

Posted by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Andrea Cosentino <an...@yahoo.com.INVALID>.
Yes, sorry this is related to the 0.3.0 version

--
Andrea Cosentino
----------------------------------
Apache Camel PMC Chair
Apache Karaf Committer
Apache Servicemix PMC Member
Email: ancosen1985@yahoo.com
Twitter: @oscerd2
Github: oscerd

On Tuesday, February 26, 2019, 10:40:15 AM GMT+1, Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi

There is a slight copy/paste in the text where it says the 0.2.1 version.

So this 0.3 is the release that supports Camel 3 ;)

+1

--
Claus Ibsen
-----------------

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Camel-K Runtime 0.3.0

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi

--
Claus Ibsen