Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by leon bao <le...@apache.org> on 2020/06/12 09:32:26 UTC

[VOTE]Release Apache DolphinScheduler (Incubating) 1.3.0

Hello everyone,

This is a call for a vote to release Apache DolphinScheduler (Incubating)
version 1.3.0.

The Apache DolphinScheduler community has voted on and approved a proposal
to release
Apache DolphinScheduler (Incubating) version 1.3.0.

We now kindly request the Incubator IPMC members review and vote on this
incubator release.

Dolphin Scheduler is a distributed and easy-to-expand visual DAG workflow
scheduling system,
dedicated to solving the complex dependencies in data processing, making
the scheduling system out of the box for data processing.

DolphinScheduler community vote and result threads:
https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/r2d94500dd974c8acbafe3b5fca21182b5a50ea6b62ff962d8d4237a8%40%3Cdev.dolphinscheduler.apache.org%3E

https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/rbcc12f55e4b05d0858610a31e2d2c6ae1897a847b41dac805cb5c151%40%3Cdev.dolphinscheduler.apache.org%3E

Release notes:
https://github.com/apache/incubator-dolphinscheduler/releases/tag/1.3.0

The release candidates:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/dolphinscheduler/1.3.0/

Maven 2 staging repository:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachedolphinscheduler-1024/org/apache/dolphinscheduler/

Git tag for the release:
https://github.com/apache/incubator-dolphinscheduler/tree/1.3.0

Release Commit ID:
https://github.com/apache/incubator-dolphinscheduler/commit/e7f54aae0f547aa058d8c0d7f008fd9306a858a3

Keys to verify the Release Candidate:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/dolphinscheduler/KEYS

Look at here for how to verify this release candidate:
https://dolphinscheduler.apache.org/en-us/docs/development/release.html

The vote will be open for at least 72 hours or until a necessary number of
votes are reached.
Please vote accordingly:

[ ] +1 approveg

[ ] +0 no opinion

[ ] -1 disapprove with the reason

Checklist for reference:

[ ] Download links are valid.

[ ] Checksums and PGP signatures are valid.

[ ] Source code artifacts have correct names matching the current release.

[ ] LICENSE and NOTICE files are correct for each DolphinScheduler repo.

[ ] All files have license headers if necessary.

[ ] No compiled archives bundled in source archive.

More detail checklist  please refer:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/INCUBATOR/Incubator+Release+Checklist

--
DolphinScheduler(Incubator)  PPMC
BaoLiang 鲍亮

Re: [VOTE]Release Apache DolphinScheduler (Incubating) 1.3.0

Posted by leon bao <le...@apache.org>.
@Justin
thank you for checking,  we will cancel this vote, and check all the
licenses and notices seriously.

Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com> 于2020年6月14日周日 上午10:10写道:

Posted by "lgcareer2019@outlook.com" <lg...@outlook.com>.
So thanks for your reply.

DolphinScheduler(Incubator) PPMC
Gang Li 李岗

lgcareer2019@outlook.com<ma...@outlook.com>

From: Justin Mclean
Date: 2020-06-18 09:11
To: general
CC: tison
Subject: Re: [VOTE]Release Apache DolphinScheduler (Incubating) 1.3.0
Hi,

>     I read over the [2] and [3],And I have a question on [1] to verify.
> Because the license of mybtis-3 is appache-2.0-license,So it needed to add in the top-level NOTICE file.

ALv2 license code only need to be  added t NOTICE if it has a NOTICE file.

> If it is BSD or MIT license,it did'nt need to add in the top-level NOTICE file.

Correct.

Thanks,
Justin

Re: [VOTE]Release Apache DolphinScheduler (Incubating) 1.3.0

Posted by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com>.
Hi,

> Could you show us how to check NOTICE files? It seems manually checking content often misses information and causes more release cycles.

I suggest you ask your mentors for help as they will be familiar with how to do this.

Thanks,
Justin

Re: Re: [VOTE]Release Apache DolphinScheduler (Incubating) 1.3.0

Posted by tison <wa...@gmail.com>.
Hi Justin,

Could you show us how to check NOTICE files? It seems manually checking
content often misses information and causes more release cycles.

Best,
tison.

lgcareer2019@outlook.com <lg...@outlook.com> 于2020年6月14日周日 下午2:59写道: