Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Matthew Wilson <ma...@veradox.com> on 2007/03/28 02:49:00 UTC

mailhop

I'm seeing hundreds of spam messages attempts per minute from hosts whose
addresses reverse resolve to something.mailhop.org - Has mailhop been
exploited?  I thought they were a legitimate service?

e.g.:
63.170.10.91
63.170.10.92
204.13.249.92

Re: mailhop

Posted by Raymond Dijkxhoorn <ra...@prolocation.net>.
Hi!

> I'm seeing hundreds of spam messages attempts per minute from hosts whose
> addresses reverse resolve to something.mailhop.org - Has mailhop been
> exploited?  I thought they were a legitimate service?
>
> e.g.:
> 63.170.10.91
> 63.170.10.92
> 204.13.249.92

We see the same, but also originating from 204.13.250.92...

Bye,
Raymond.