Posted to user@roller.apache.org by "(David) Ming Xia" <da...@ibol.biz> on 2009/06/14 18:27:37 UTC

Category menu

Hi, Everyone.

  I am looking for code to put the sub-categories into menu.  All themes I have seen only show the first level categories.

  Is there any existing theme that can show sub-categories into menu? Or is that any code for such a function?

Thank you very much

David

Re: Category menu

Posted by Dave <sn...@gmail.com>.
On Sun, Jun 14, 2009 at 12:27 PM, (David) Ming
Xia<da...@ibol.biz> wrote:
>  I am looking for code to put the sub-categories into menu.  All themes I have
> seen only show the first level categories. Is there any existing theme that can
> show sub-categories into menu? Or is that any code for such a function?

Try this, it will show subcategory links:

   #set($cat = $model.weblog.getWeblogCategory("/"))
   #showWeblogCategoryLinksList($cat true false)

See the template guide for more info.

- Dave