Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Jaspreet Singh <Ja...@quark.co.in> on 2003/12/12 11:05:16 UTC

some queries for axis c++

Hi All

I have a few queries regarding axis c++.

1. I tried using the InteropBase sample. The array types were not working.
There crash while deleting the array on server side (i used
simpleaxisserver) at:
~Param() -> ~ArrayBean() -> crash at "delete [] a;" for that particular type

2. i had problems while executing multiple soap requests (tested using
simpleaxisserver). the soap request overlaps the pervious request and the \0
isn't there when the msg is displayed. the end of msg is like
"</Envelope>nvelope" so i get an invalid soap msg server fault. This is
maybe a trivial bug in the sample server.

3. do we have / is someone working on a port for VC .NET?

4. what if my web service is not a dll or i don't want to make it a dll? i
just have a set of functions/classes and i don't want to make a dll from it.
is there a workaround for this?

TIA
Jaspreet

RE: some queries for axis c++

Posted by Susantha Kumara <su...@opensource.lk>.
Hi Jaspreet,

This happens in Windows with Debug builds. If you are doing this on windows
with debug builds (both axis and the service dll, that is the problem. This
is something wrong with Visual C++ debug libraries (I gusss). So try to do
this with Release builds and if the problem persistes let me know.

On Linux there is no problem even with Debug builds

> 2. i had problems while executing multiple soap requests (tested using
> simpleaxisserver). the soap request overlaps the pervious request
> and the \0
> isn't there when the msg is displayed. the end of msg is like
> "</Envelope>nvelope" so i get an invalid soap msg server fault. This is
> maybe a trivial bug in the sample server.
Yes I think so. Try using the apache module

> 3. do we have / is someone working on a port for VC .NET?
No not yet

> 4. what if my web service is not a dll or i don't want to make it a dll? i
> just have a set of functions/classes and i don't want to make a
> dll from it.
> is there a workaround for this?

Not at the moment. But if you explain what you need in detail I can suggest
a way around.

Thanks,

Susantha.